|Quality Service Pledge|
Dear Prospective Client:
I firmly believe that the fields of coaching and mediation can empower people to overcome significant adversity and achieve the extraordinary, often with less time and expense than more traditional alternatives such as civil litigation, business consulting and traditional therapy. Moreover, the fields of coaching and mediation allow clients to find their own answers and define their own futures, without relinquishing any personal power or control over their destinies.
My brand or approach to coaching and mediation evolved from extensive academic and professional training and 20 years of experience in the fields of co-active coaching, organization and relationship coaching, facilitative mediation, behavioral modification counseling, strategic planning, and small business development
I serve as a rational, insightful and outcomes-oriented partner, bringing practical, balanced and structured support to my clients' aspirations and challenges with care, commitment and consistency. Having stated this, I offer the following pledge to all prospective clients:
For all prospective coaching clients, I agree to:
1. Adhere to the ethical guidelines established by the International Coach Federation.
2. Keep your identity and the content of our coaching relationship confidential, except with your express and specific approval.
3. Coach in a manner that acknowledges you as a naturally creative, resourceful, and whole person, capable of making your own decisions.
4. Discover and support what you want to achieve, and to that end, never place my agenda ahead of your agenda.
5. Hold you responsible for your agenda and all related agreements, decisions and actions.
For all prospective mediation clients, I agree to:
2. Keep your identity and the content of our mediation session(s) confidential, except in the event that there is an allegation of domestic violence.
3. Remain neutral at all times.
4. Mediate in a manner that acknowledges each of you as a creative, resourceful, and whole person, capable of making your own decisions, in collaboration with one another.
5. Motivate each of you to try your hardest to reach a verbal or written agreement.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding my approach to coaching or mediation, please do not hesitate to contact me by telephone or e-mail. I look forward to working with you.
For more information, read the appropriate Frequently Asked Questions section under Coaching or Mediation. Then, please feel free to contact me by email or telephone if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Andrew D. Lewis
Andrew D. Lewis, MPA, CPCC, CMM
Hatch Ventures LLC
102 Bradhurst Avenue, #810
212 281 6144