|Wholesale Partner Care|
Hatch Ventures LLC is proud of the individual care and excellent service we provide our wholesale partners. If you are not satisfied with your experience for any reason (or are, for that matter), please contact us. You will receive a prompt and professional response from a real human being and, more often than not, directly from Andrew D. Lewis, Founder and Principal of Hatch Ventures LLC.
Please click the link above to view our Wholesale Pricing Sheet.
Wholesale Partner Orders
All wholesale orders must be placed by telephone. If you are a first time wholesale partner with Hatch Ventures LLC, please call in or email the following information in order to verify your eligibility for wholesale pricing:
Once we verify your eligibility for wholesale pricing (24 hours or less, in most cases), we will call you to take your order. Wholesale partners are also welcome to purchase samples of our products, at cost. We accept all major credit and debit cards, including American Express.
Standard Terms of Sale and Limited Warranty Agreement
This Agreement applies to any order, purchase, receipt, delivery or use of any products and services (collectively, “purchase”) from Hatch Ventures LLC or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates of Hatch Ventures LLC or a Hatch Ventures LLC authorized reseller (“Reseller”), unless you enter into a separate written agreement with Hatch Ventures LLC. This agreement contains a dispute resolution clause. Please see Section 7 below.
1. Payment Terms. Advertised prices are in U.S. dollars and exclude shipping, handling and taxes unless otherwise noted. You are responsible for paying all taxes associated with your order. Hatch Ventures LLC may change prices without notice to you before Hatch Ventures LLC enters your order and may modify and substitute products and components without notice to you prior to shipping. Payment is due at the time stated in your invoice or when product is shipped unless Hatch Ventures LLC has extended credit to you. Amounts not paid when due bear interest at the rate of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) or the highest rate allowed under applicable law, whichever is lower. If you financed your purchase, the loan or lease transaction is between you and your lender,
independent of your purchase from Hatch Ventures LLC, except that Hatch Ventures LLC may, at the request of your lender, withhold technical and warranty support and other services from you.
2. Shipping and Title. Hatch Ventures LLC ships all in-stock orders within 24 hours of receipt. Hatch Ventures LLC will arrange to ship products to you by USPS Regular Priority Shipping. Title to products passes to you when Hatch Ventures LLC delivers them to the shipper and risk of loss passes to you when the shipper delivers products to the address you designate. You must notify Hatch Ventures LLC of damaged or missing items from your order within 15 days after you receive your order.
Shipments that are refused delivery, for reasons not under the control of Hatch Ventures LLC, will be charged 5 percent of the total value of merchandise shipped. This fee, along with reshipping charges, will be applied to handling the reshipment of the order. If you cancel your order, the 5 percent fee will be applied to your next order.
3. Return and Exchange Policy.
Saleable merchandise, in dealer/retailer inventory for more than 45 days, will not be accepted for credit. At our discretion, this merchandise may be exchanged for a similar product(s) of equal value, but will be subject to a 20 percent restocking charge. Claims for shortages must be made within 7 business days of receipt of goods. The claim will be considered only for parcels received “intact.” Sorry, no refunds.
Merchandise being returned for an exchange must include a certified check or money order for the original shipping and handling charge or call us to pay by credit or debit card. Make certified check or money order payable to Hatch Ventures LLC.
This return policy is not a warranty. Please see Section 5, Product Warranty, below.
4. Technical Support. Hatch Ventures LLC is happy to provide complimentary email or telephone technical support for our products at any point subsequent to purchase.
5. Product Warranty. Hatch Ventures LLC warrants to the original purchaser or, for products purchased from a Reseller, to the original end-user that Hatch Ventures LLC-branded products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship from the date of shipment for 180 days from the date of shipment or invoice.
During the warrant period, Hatch Ventures LLC will, at its option: (1) provide replacement parts necessary to repair the product, (2) replace the product with a comparable product, or (3) refund the amount you paid for the product, less depreciation, upon its return.
Replacement parts or products will be new or serviceably used, comparable in function and performance to the original part or product, and warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or, if longer, 30 days after they are shipped to you. Purchasing additional products from Hatch Ventures LLC does not extend your warranty period.
If you are a domestic U.S. customer who purchased a product directly from Hatch Ventures LLC for which Hatch Ventures LLC authorizes return, Hatch Ventures LLC will arrange to ship replacement products to and from you, and will pay the shipping costs.
This limited warranty covers normal use. Hatch Ventures LLC does not warrant and is not responsible for damages caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, unauthorized service or parts, or the combination of Hatch Ventures LLC branded products with other products. This limited warranty does not cover non-Hatch Ventures LLC-branded products.
This warranty also applies to Hatch Ventures LLC products shipped to a country outside the United States, provided that customers outside the United States and Canada are responsible for paying all freight charges incurred in shipping, importing/exporting and receiving replacement products and parts and for arranging and paying for the shipment of any defective part(s) back to Hatch Ventures LLC. All international customers are responsible for all customs duties, VAT and other associated taxes and charges.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability. Except for the warranties expressed in this agreement, Hatch Ventures LLC disclaims all other warranties, either expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under applicable law. The term of any implied warranties that cannot be disclaimed are limited to the term of this agreement.
Hatch Ventures LLC and your maximum liability to the other is limited to the purchase price you paid for products plus interest as allowed by law. Neither you nor Hatch Ventures LLC is liable to the other if you or it are unable to perform due to events you or it are not able to control, such as acts of god, or for property damage, personal injury, loss of use, interruption of business, lost profits, lost data or other consequential, punitive or special damages, however caused, whether for breach of warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, other than those damages that are incapable of limitation, exclusion or restriction under applicable law.
This agreement gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
7. Dispute Resolution. You and Hatch Ventures LLC agree that any dispute between You and Hatch Ventures LLC will be resolved exclusively and finally by arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (NAF) and conducted under its rules, except as otherwise provided below. You and Hatch Ventures LLC will agree on another arbitration forum if NAF ceases operations. The arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator, and will be limited solely to the dispute between You and Hatch Ventures LLC. The arbitration, or any portion of it, will not be consolidated with any other arbitration and will not be conducted on a class-wide or class action basis. The arbitration shall be held at any reasonable location near your residence by submission of documents, by telephone, online or in person, whichever method of presentation You choose. If You prevail in the arbitration of any Dispute with Hatch Ventures LLC, Hatch Ventures LLC will reimburse You for any fees you paid to NAF in connection with the arbitration. Any decision rendered in such arbitration proceedings will be final and binding on the parties, and judgment may be entered thereon in any court of competent jurisdiction.
You understand that, in the absence of this provision, You would have had a right to litigate disputes through a court, including the right to litigate claims on a class-wide or class-action basis, and that You have expressly and knowingly waived those rights and agreed to resolve any Disputes through binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of this paragraph. This arbitration provision shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. Section 1, et seq.
For the purposes of this provision, the term “Dispute” means any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to (i) this Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination, applicability or validity thereof, (ii) the related order for, purchase, delivery, receipt or use of any product or service from Hatch Ventures LLC, or iii) any other dispute arising out of or relating to the relationship between You and Hatch Ventures LLC; the term “Hatch Ventures LLC” means Hatch Ventures LLC, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, beneficiaries, agents, assignees, component suppliers (both hardware and software), and/or any third party who provides products or services purchased from or distributed by Hatch Ventures LLC; and the term “You” means you, or those in privity with you, such as family members or beneficiaries. Information may be obtained from the NAF on line at www.arb-forum.com, by calling 800-474-2371 or writing to P.O.Box 50191, Minneapolis, MN, 55405.
8. General. You may not assign this Agreement without Hatch Ventures LLC’s written consent. Hatch Ventures LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates are intended beneficiaries of this Agreement. If there is any inconsistency between this Agreement and any other agreement included with or relating to products or services purchased from Hatch Ventures LLC, this Agreement shall govern. This Agreement may not be modified, altered or amended without the written agreement of Hatch Ventures LLC. Any additional or altered terms attached to your order shall be null and void, unless expressly agreed to in writing by Hatch Ventures LLC. If any term of this Agreement is illegal or unenforceable, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired. This Agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
9. Language. You confirm your request that this Agreement and all documents related directly or indirectly thereto be drafted in the English language.
Please send correspondence about this Agreement to:
Hatch Ventures LLC Customer Care
Hours of Operation
We are open Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time, except major holidays.
Thank you for visiting Hatch Ventures LLC. We consider it our privilege to serve you. Please visit us again soon.